Thursday, April 29, 2010

selby

I have caught the galloping crud. A toxic combo to spring allergies, tacos, and too many dogs. We're dog sitting for the next two weeks. So while I recover, or until tomorrow whichever comes first, allow me to share one of my favorite blogs.

Oddly, it rarely shows up on the blog rolls I visit, which is a shame.

For those who have not yet seen it, take a gander at Todd Selby's site The Selby, is in your space Todd is a photographer who specializes in capturing the essence of creative peoples homes and work spaces. His pix are uniformly fabulous, as are his subjects.

ADG, Allie and others dig deep into the archives for Tom Wolff's home.

I haven't kept up as well as I should, but I believe his book is just out, or very soon to be released.

Toad

3 comments:

Karena said...

Toad, feel better soon,and I will go see Todd's site.

Karena
Art by Karena

Patsy said...

Oh, I hope you recover, stat!

LPC said...

Get well soon!