Friday, September 12, 2008

Camilla


May I introduce another member of our family, the Hon. Camilla Parker Rolls.

Camilla is an 1977 Bentley T2, and has been my mistress for the past 8 years. I find her exceptionally discrete, elegant, but she can be dressed down and made very sporting, and to my eye very beautiful. She smells very good, doesn't object to my cigars, and like any mistress worth the title can be VERY expensive to maintain.

Unfortunately for her, I have been somewhat neglectful of her this past year. The toxic combination of $4 gasoline and her, at best, 8 miles per gallon bar bills has meant that she has seem very little road time this summer.

This afternoon though she does get to visit the salon, where a bit of primping will be sure to have her ready for the fall season. She does love to be out and about in the cool afternoons.

Toad

2 comments:

Mom on the Run said...

I love the name.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful colour - what is the name of it? Is it grey or green and what colour is the interior? I really like T2's.